Friday, February 24, 2012

His Fair Assassins: Grave Mercy

Hey loyal followers! Just finished the SECOND galley of the 2012 year, and I'm just letting you know it is a great one. (i'm thinking along the lines of a party for celebrating... )
Anyways, Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers is such an interesting book. It involves the Black Plague time in Europe and a hint of steamy romance forbidden by Ismae's religion. Ismae is the main character of the story that has had a incredibly hard life until she comes to a convent to worship the saint of Death... Saint Mortain.
I must admit, the book is a little long, but it is 100% worth your attention. I couldn't put it down and the second book- voiced by Sybella (Ismae's best friend)- is coming out in 2013. I will reiterate: this book is un put downable and I say don't put it down.


SET TO COME OUT IN APRIL 2012!!!



xoxo, 
Galley Girl


P.S. Sorry new outline for the blogs.
P.P.S. I liked the old cover better. On to book two of my GIANT stack!
P.P.P.S. I forgot one thing...


This book is great if you liked reading.........
Hemlock (which I will be reviewing soon)
Wrecked (this one too...)

No comments:

Post a Comment